Service Information Alert
Thank you for choosing Capital Aeroporter Airport Shuttle. The safety of our customers and staff is very important to us. Please read the following information regarding our modified services and operations during modified Interstate 5 travel conditions. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families of those affected by the train derailment incident and shutdown of Interstate 5 Southbound near Dupont. Our staff and drivers are working long hours to provide the best service possible during these difficult travel conditions. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced as a result of the conditions.
For Trips TO SEA-TAC:
- For NEW reservations to the airport, please book online Reservations when possible. Otherwise, our customer service agents can be contacted at 360-754-7113 or email@example.com
- For EXISTING reservations, we will pick you up according to your reservation - unless we contact you via text, email or phone with an adjusted pickup time. Some time adjustments will be with short notice and unusual routing, in order to get customers to the airport with enough time to meet their scheduled flight departure times. Although we are constantly monitoring the changing traffic on alternate routes, conditions will, at times, create situations beyond our control. We will not be liable for late pickups or missed flights due to the current conditions. However, we will issue a full refund if we are unable to pick up reserved passengers or for cancellations during these disrupted traffic conditions. We are adding extra time for pickups to allow more time to get you to the airport. Your patience is appreciated as unforeseen delays may be experienced due to the current travel conditions.
- Your email or text confirmation will include a link to verify any updated pickup time. Our phone lines are very busy during this time so online confirmation or email is best, unless an urgent need with flight change or cancellation is necessary.
For Trips FROM SEA-TAC:
- Current services will be limited to ensure the safety and well-being our customers and staff. Again, our drivers are working long hours and enduring modified routes with long traffic backups. If road and traffic conditions degrade there may be additional vehicle transfers or unusual routing to accommodate all reserved customers.
- We highly recommend advance reservations from the airport. Advance reservations will be accommodated first, and if we have the capacity, we will accept walk-on reservations.
- New walk-up reservations will be asked to select the most practical location when booking your ride or checking in at our Seatac Customer Service Counter We will make every effort to reach you by text, email or phone, if your reservation needs modification.