Service Information Alert
Modified Services and Airport Operations
Thank you for choosing Premier Airport Shuttle SEA by Capital Aeroporter. The safety, health and well-being of our customers and staff is our top priority. Our office/airport staff and drivers are working long hours to provide the safest possible service possible during these difficult travel conditions. Please read the following information regarding our modified or restricted services and operations during inclement weather, hazardous road conditions, and disrupted airline/airport operations.
Effective Thursday, January 6, 2022, the following Service Modifications are in place:
SERVICE UPDATE - Rider Alert!
We are currently operating Modified - Door-to-Door Shared and Private Van Service - with the following restrictions:
- Numerous customers experienced flight cancellations and rebookings over the past couple weeks. Along with an overwhelming number of; flight changes, excessive ground taxiing, and baggage ground delays at Sea-Tac Airport -- we are continuing to provide service to all pre-booked customers.
- Private Van Service may need to be modified to Semi-Private or Shared Van Service with the extreme demand and unreliable airline operations. In such a case, a comparable credit refund back to the original payment method will be issued for the Service Type change. If modification from Private Van Service is not suitable for your needs, you can cancel the service altogether and receive a full refund to seek alternate transportation.
- Departure pickup to Sea-Tac Airport may be adjusted much earlier to allow us to service all customers.
- Arrival pickups from Sea-Tac Airport may experience significant delays and wait times.
- During times of extreme demand, Shared Service may experience more stops than usual in order to transport all pre-booked customers.
With our focused concern for ensuring safe transportation for all pre-booked customers - we appreciate your Patience and Understanding. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and are taking these measures in order to continue providing transportation during this challenging time. Availability of certain services may also be limited during this period of time. Please book online for current availability.
We will notify each customer if and when restricted or modified service is in effect; via text, email and/or phone - regarding any changes and with as much advance notice as possible.
Check your messages and notifications regularly before your scheduled pickup time. It is very important to verify AND confirm the details for any changes in Pickup Location and Pickup Time in the notifications sent to you. Limit calls to us, at this time, and please book online for current availability.
We are experiencing an extremely high call volume at this time, due to the nature of the travel conditions. We appreciate your continued patience while we work to accommodate all our passengers during these challenging situations. Limit your calls to us at this time for ONLY changes in flights and cancellations by calling 360-754-7113 and reference your Confirmation Number. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns and utilize email and text messaging when possible.
King 5 News - Cancelled Flights Affecting Sea-Tac Airport Passengers and Baggage
Thank you for your continued concern for Safety along with Patience and Understanding throughout these circumstances. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced as a result of the conditions.